Monday, October 31, 2011

Announcement

As of November first, I will no longer be posting on Random Thoughts for a full month. Some of y'all may have caught onto the fact that I'm an aspiring author and I've recently joined NaNoWriMo. For the whole month of November I will be busy trying to write 50,000 WORDS!! THAT'S A FULL NOVEL IN JUST ONE MONTH! So all of the posts will be left to Random Thinker 2 and 3. When I'm done I'll post up my book so anyone who wants to read it can! :) 

Here is my current synopsis:
Imagine the TV Show Psych, the A-Team, the Mission Impossible Movies and Indiana Jones all combined into one book. Follow four sarcastic, loud, goofy, occasionally spazy, sometimes immature, and sometimes bizarrely normal women who have been best friends for nearly ever and are in their late teens to early twenties. Oh, and did I mention that they are spy's? One day Sophie gets a call from an old friend she hasn't heard from in three years, since her days back at the D.I.S. high school. The days when she was an actual active spy. For once in her life she answers her cell and from that moment her routine life is thrown back into the world of espionage. She meets up with her three friends and then eventually four guys (spy's) and they travel the Western hemisphere in search of their friend, to solve a mystery, unravel a conspiracy and at the same time try to evade the bad guys (a Russian arms dealer, an Italian arms dealer, and some unknown fellow with fantastic shoes) and yes, even the good guys who are convinced that the team of 8 are bad guys. They go from a New York hospital, to an underground mansion is Colorado, all the way down to Bolivia (where an unfortunate event involving a president, a shrimp and some chocking occurs...) But that's all of the past, as of now they're sitting in an interrogation room at D.I.S. headquarters and they have to tell their whole story to a man who looks nothing like Jack Nicholson, through a series of flashbacks and interruptions.

~ "see" ya soon! Random Thinker 1

OH! But here's a parting video from my all time favorite TV SHOW EVAH! PSYCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)