Monday, March 5, 2012

Hunger Games Challenge - Day 4 (also, my favorite scene in the history of movies and it's totally unrelated to The Hunger Games!)

Day 4-  A character you love that everyone hates-
Random Thinker 1- Hmm... does everyone hate Effie? Cuz I sorta like her. Sure, she's a nag, but I think she's spunky xD I dunno. Effie's alright in my book. 
~~~~~~~~~~
Okay now on to that hysterical scene from a movie I wasn't expecting to like but now I love it and watched it twice in the same day *sharp intake of breath* HERE IT IS! THE. BEST. SCENE. EVER. I seriously couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. They're so awkward and cute. 




The way he just rips that book from her hands! xD That's where I stopped breathing and my face turned red. The petting is also doubly adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)