Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Figment- great for all writers

So a friend of mine very graciously emailed me at 12 in the evening/morning xD with this website attached to it. Let me just say "IT'S SOOOOOOO AWESOME!" For those of us who LOVE to write and have others critique it, I highly suggest this sight. It's connected to the NaNoWriMo and ScripFrenzy sites, so you know it should be great, which it is. Everything is really easy. All you have to do is give your name (or a fake one) and email address. Then you can publish short stories, poems, tid-bits, novels or whatever you want. People can follow you and you can follow people. You will get reviews, comments, and hearts (meaning they like it). Check it out! I joined a few days ago and already got 6 things posted. If you want to see a horrible short story, check this (mine *sob*) out.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. best site ever! I'd known about it for about a year, but for a while my dad was like, if you put stuff on there people will steal it so you can't join! Then I forgot and a year later i got an account, weird huh?

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)