Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

So, I'm driving along in the car and the song 12 Days of Christmas comes on the radio. I'm thinking, "Oh boy!" Because I sing along with the lyrics and rarely get them right, but this song... I know, I know the words. I start singing a long and then ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!! RUDOLF THE RED NOSE REINDEER lyrics are slipped in! I was so confused. As I stumbled my way back onto the right words they changed them once again.
Check out this wacky, Christmas fun song that tickled my funny bone and will hopefully tickle your too :)
Have a very merry Christmas (new years, Hanukkah(sp?), kwanza...) ~ Random Thinker 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)