Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years Resolutions! :)


Okay, I was going along with my day when it suddenly hit me that THE NEW YEAR IS ALMOST HERE!!! Now I completely agree with Calvin up there in that picture. I'm perfect the way I am (-holds hand over RT2's mouth- RT2 agrees I'm perfect too! :D)! So I don't really have any New Year's Resolutions. I don't exactly have any big issues that I need to control (maybe some itty bitty ones, but you people's don't need to know them :P ). I searched the web and found a list of the top 10 or most common resolutions. I'll go down the list! :D I hope you enjoy and get something from this.
~ Random Thinker 1

1. Lose Weight
2. Getting Organized
3. Spend Less, Save More
4. Enjoy Life to the Fullest


5. Stay Fit and Healthy
6. Learn Something Exciting-

7. Quit Smoking-

8. Helping Others With Their Dreams- 

9. Fall In Love- 

10. Spend More Time With Family- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)