Friday, December 23, 2011

The Christmas quiz!- Part 2

Happy Christmahanukwanza! For those who don't celebrate Christmas, what do you do over your break? :D I DO celebrate Christmas, so here is a little questionair Thinker1 threw together! :) I hope you enjoy and that at least a handful of you will reply to this! 

Mini Christmas Quiz
My answers (Random Thinker 2)

Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch stole Christmas(cartoon)


Best part of Christmas? Spending time with Family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We have huge get togethers!


Least favorite part of Christmas? My least favorite part is when we have to clean up for get togethers and after them. :)


Favorite Christmas gift you received? Concert Tickets to see my favorite singer.


Least favorite Christmas gift? I don't have one. It is the thought that counts


What is your dream gift for Christmas? My loved ones back on Earth.


Do u like to put up the Christmas tree? Yes.


Favorite kind of candy cane?Just the regular :)


Do u like wrapping presents? Yes!


Do you prefer , wrapped presents , gift bags or cash? I really don't care. 

 
Favorite store to shop at for Christmas? Hmm. I like the dollar stores. I like getting silly things for people. 

 
What is your favorite Christmas character?( in a movie,cartoon..show..whatever ) Cindy Lou Who (Cartoon)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)