Friday, January 20, 2012

American Idol Re-cap and One Man Singing Groups!


First off, in the mood of song, let's start today with some good ol' A Cappella! :D

Second- AMERICAN IDOL!!! WOO to the HOO! For those who are following- don't forget that American Idol comes on this Sunday after the big football game! On Wednesday night, Steven Tyler kicked off the season with a bit of awkwardness, but thanks to Jennifer Lopez he was saved! So it was all good. 

Heejun! Hooollllyyyywwoooddd I'm coming! 
My favorite person out of that night (Wednesday) was the girl who was 16 and had tried out the previous year but only her brother got to go on. This year she came back without him...they remembered her...but mostly him. This poor girl had to bring her brother in and let him sing and watch him get the golden ticket. He totally dominated her try out! I felt so sorry for her. She, of course, got that golden ticket but it felt like a side comment. The judges were doing flips for her brother and just loved him and then were like "oh yeah you get a ticket too." If she makes it any farther, she's getting my vote!
Okay, now for Thursday night! :D My favorite person was that first guy xD He was so... blah...out of it...had no confidence in himself. Then he came out and SANG LIKE CRAZY!!! I was NOT expecting that voice and he sounded so amazing!!! I really hope he gets past those Hollywood rounds. I really want to be able to vote for him. He was just too cute (that's what I like to call, TUTE!). 
So how about you all? Who were your favorites? Who were your least favorites? Who's your favorite judge? I <3 RANDY JACKSON!!! Jennifer Lopez is totally adorable and Steven Tyler freaks me out a little but I think he's hysterical. 

Have a wonderful day! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)