Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rachel Coker and Steven Tyler!

Hello Hello!
If you follow our blog then you might be slightly aware of my semi obsession with the blog Go Teen Writers. Well today's post on that blog had to do with Rachel Coker. She's a 15 year old girl, now 16, who is in the process of publishing her first book. It's coming out in MARCH! :D I am now obsessed with her blog! I read that she was trying to get her blog out to more people so I'm lending a hand and sharing her awesomeness with you all :) If you enjoy reading, writing and humor then I suggest reading up on her wonderful blog AND checking out that book of hers. It's called Interrupted.

Now for Steven Tyler. I looovveee American Idol! I know some people might not, but I do. Season 11 started last night and who saw that ridiculously wicked hat that Steven had on?! WAS IT AWESOME OR WHAT?! WHO'S WITH ME? Just a warning to all of our wonderful followers: I'm going to be blogging about American Idol at least once a week for the next few months. You've been warned :) And yes, I was that person who used everyone's cell phones to vote for Scotty McCreery last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)