Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NaNoWriMo- ...wwwwaaaiittt for iiitttttt!!!!

Hey! I hope everyone who celebrated it had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was delightful and very very very filling with piles of mashed potato's and a river of gravy! The Turkey was a delish dish! But that's not what I have to tell you about! I have one last thing to add to my Thankful list that I compiled last week, and that iiisss!!!!!! ... I WON THE NANOWRIMO CHALLENGE! After a month of throwing caution to the wind and getting no sleep I finally finished. I wrote 50,000 words. Good Riddance, November! My family is very thankful seeing that I no longer have an excuse and I have to stop putting it off. Time to go shower, wash my face, eat something, clean and DUST, and then finally, oh quilted bed, time to jump into you and snuggle up! SLEEP HERE I COME!!! If I understood it correctly, when I am absolutely finished with the book, there will be the opportunity for me to sell my story on Amazon.com. Now I'm not going to sit here and type out a long paragraph or two about how you HAVE to buy it if when I put it for sale..... may you please BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!?!! 


Updated Synopsis:
Sophie Decker is a woman of many talents and she has many friends who love her in spite of themselves. She has it all, an underground mansion, billions of dollars, trustworthy companions, a happy, quiet, independent life that she planned on living out to the end of her days. One problem though, she's an ex spy and her old life just rang. The woman who hates her cell, answers for once in her life and she's flung back into the world of espionage. At only the age of twenty Sophie has been retired for three years and now she must meet up with her old team (the spazy, crazy, loud, rebellious, lovable, friends that can be bizarrely mature at times) Evie, Grace and Haley. They are chased by arms dealers from New York to DC all they way over to Colorado, then down to Texas, a quick trip out of the country to Canada, and finally over to Hollywood. The good guys think they're bad guys, famous guys aren't what they seem, insane people are sane, up is down and right is left. Follow these four women through a world of spy's and sheer randomness.

9 comments:

  1. You won?!? Congratulations! If you put it up for sale I'll have to look at it and see about buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the title so i know what to look for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :D And yes I did. The title, as of now, is Comic Intelligence. Comic because it's meant to be a comedy and the intelligence part stands for spy. If I ever actually put it on Amazon, I'll be sure to write an update with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if so you dont know if you will?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well if you do ill try to be one of the first to look it up. Maybe even buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. de nada i think thats your welcome in spanish right?

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)