Sunday, November 20, 2011

Plans and Thankfulness




What is everyone doing for the holidays? -Random Thinker 2

Hey! I was surfing through the radio stations the other day and was shocked to find out that they already had a station up for Christmas music to play 24/7!!! I absolutely love Christmas, but I think it's sad that Thanksgiving is slowly being forgotten. So, now that I have my very tiny minor rant out of the way! ... let me just tell you what I'm thankful for!

Here is my list:
I'm thankful for...
My Savior~ big families: means I don't have to cook this Thanksgiving! WOOP!~ loving friends~ my computer~ my home~ the heater~ sweatpants~ big coats~ old movies and big quilts~ warm socks~ the bright sun~ electricity: because I couldn't do half of my work without it~ music: brings joy to my life no matter what~ Food on the table and in the cupboards and fridge~ A car that runs~ coupons~ nice employees in Publix~ My dog when she does funny things: like jumping instead of running across the yard~ easy laughter~ simple life~ my bobble head Dwight~ New York Giants doing well this year~ The new Sherlock Holmes movie will be out soon! NO MORE WAITING!~ Spell-check ~the right to voice my beliefs~ the internet~ good books and warm coffee~ Peppermint mocha coffee from Starbucks!~ Scotty McCreery winning American Idol~ good smelling detergent~ variety of vibrant colors: I mean, have you ever just stared at the color of your surroundings?~ My ability to live without the controlling need to text 24/7~ variety of fingernail polish~ pictures that capture the happy moments~ sweet smiles from strangers~ the smell of the morning~ meeting new people~ finding out a family member no longer has cancer~ when people give me random gifts that I love~ people who ask how you are and stick around to hear the answer~ imaginations~ originality~ the funny conversations held by my friends and me~ good memories~ bad memories: without them how would you be able to appreciate the good?!~ being healthy~ sweet smelling shampoo~ the library~ well built roads: even though some of them are aggravating they aren't as bad as most of the roads in Italy!~ turn signals~ rules and order~ general cleanliness~ individual personalities of each person in the world~ knowing how to remove that yellow gunk from fingernails when you remove the polish: if you'd like to know how to do this, just ask me!~ Thanksgiving free bee's!~ two strong legs to walk around on and enjoy the outdoors

That's it for now! :) I will add to it as I think of more, but what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?- Random Thinker 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)