Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hunger Games Challenge - Day 3

A character you hate that everyone loves:

RandomThinker1- GALE! GALE! GALE! GALE!!!! LEAVE PEETA AND KATNISS ALLONNEEEEE!!!! Sure, Gale is tall, dark, great hunter, best friend, swoony and the whole nine yards, but really man? Don't kiss Katniss! SHE'S PEETA'S! Just...just... step to the left and let Peeta have her and stop making me love you and hate you at the same time. It's not good for my digestion. You're giving me heart palpitations. Another reason I don't exactly care for him is because he may or may not have killed Prim. I know, can't blame him because he didn't physically do it but still. It may have been his bomb. *shrug*

How about you? Who do you hate from the Hunger Games that everyone else seems to love? 

1 comment:

  1. Well, Gale.... er, that's about it. I can't think of much else. Yep, his whole creating a love triangle where there should be a happy wheel drives me insane. And I don't like Liam Hemsworth anyway, so he's perfect for Gale. ;-P haha

    Seriously, I can't think of anything else I don't like. yep. haha

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)