Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Josh Hutcherson's Magnificent Jaw!

Yesterday I posted a "What's Your Hunger Games Name" post. It's no secret...I'm obsessing over the Hunger Game trilogy and I CANNOT WAIT to see the movie! So you know what this means? Yes...I'm stalking the cast on Youtube. For those of you who don't know, Josh Hutcherson will be portraying Peeta, the baker's son/ the guy who can ice cake like nobody's bidness. Well while I was sitting there staring at my Youtube video/interview of Josh... I came to the conclusion that his jaw is absolutely fascinating! Crazy, maybe...probably, but look at it! It. Is...huge? I mean, it's a fine jaw, it's just big. Like he has jaw breakers hidden in there. -stares at jaw- -cough- Moving on. I am very much aware of how I pick up on famous people's features and obsess over them (need I mention this jaw again?) so I was wondering... has anybody else noticed this guy's jaw? WELL SOMEBODY HAS! Because I googled it and found this! A WHOLE BLOG DEDICATED TO THE YOUNG MAN'S JAW! Okay it's not ONLY about his jaw, but it is titled "Josh Hutcherson's Jaw." And subtitled "The Jaw That Chews The Bread." <clever stuff right there because he's the baker's son. Which brings me to something else... I wonder if Susan Collins had fun naming her character Peeta... I mean- He's the baker's son and his name is Peeta. She practically named him Peeta Bread! Now I'm hungry! Which was sorta ironic cuz she also named her book the Hunger Games.

Summery:
1. Josh Hutcherson has a magnificent jaw
2. The Hunger Games is AWESOME
3. I'm hungry for some bread now


Have a wonderful day! :D Has anybody else noticed this jaw? Has anybody else noticed something about an actor or actress that they love or happened to see in a movie...or something? 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't say I really noticed his JAW, but he is awesomely cute. Even for a guy who measures in at five-foot-seven. :D

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)