Monday, June 20, 2011

Pick Up Lines

Okkaaaaaaaaay I just had too. Here are a list of pick up lines! :D

  • Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!
  • Excuse me, but I’m new in town, can I have directions to your place?
  • Can I buy you a drink – or would you just prefer the five bucks?
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together
  • Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?
  • You must be the reason for global warming because you’re hot.
  • Are you an overdue book? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you!
  • How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice- can I get your number?
  • If I had a garden I’d put your tulips and my tulips together
  • If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you’de be called McGorgeous.
  • Can I even get a fake number?
  • I would say God bless you but it looks like he already did.
  • Guy- It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I’m checking you out. Girl- Oh, sorry, I’m reserved for someone else.
  • Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk past you again?
  • Excuse me can I borrow a quarter, it is an emergency. My mom told me to giver her a call the first time I fell in love.
  • Hi there. Inheriting 50 million dollars doesn’t mean much when you have a weak heart.
Hahahha xD What's even funnier is that they don't work half the time xD I just think it's funny to hear what people come up with. Anybody got any other ones? 

2 comments:

  1. Are pretty funny! They sound like good lines too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl, I LOVE the Polar Bear one xD Another one is, "Hey! Let's count shoulders!" Then you count your own and then count their's. You stand next to the person when you do this, that way when you count their shoulders you end up with an arm around them xD

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)