Monday, June 20, 2011

TV Show Quote

Today's show is... THAT 70'S SHOW!!! Yes, it can be a bit crass, but it has a BUNCH of hilarious quotes! Am I the only one who think's Red Forman is the man? 


Quote: (Just so you know... they're in a forest!)

[Eric sees a deer.]
Eric[to Red] Look at him. He's magnificent. He's the king of the forest, just like...Bambi's dad. It's beautiful.
Red[shoots deer] Yeah, and I bet he tastes beautiful, too. [before going down to collect the deer] Oh, and just for the record, Eric, I'm the king of the forest.


I couldn't locate the video. If anyone wants to watch it it's in season 2 episode 13. If anyone has access to this scene please post it! :D I'd appreciate it. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)