Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chuck Norris Jokes- Round 1

I haven't heard any Chuck Jokes lately! I miss them so I'm bringing them back! Rough, Tough, Chuck Norris has got the stuff. Okay, CHUCK TIME!!!!
Chuck Norris is so cool that when kids play checkers they don't say, "King Me," they say, "Chuck Norris Me."

Gandolf said, "You shall not pass!" Chuck Norris said, "Try me."

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.

I challenge you to a Chuck Duel! Who can come up with/ find the best Chuck Joke?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! Those are good ones!
    They should bring Walker Texas Ranger back onto TV. We used to watch it quite a bit when it was on TV. We Miss You Chuck Norris!

    Beau♥

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)