Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LeBron James

Okay, so I don't watch basketball much, but I heard that LeBron Jame stunk it up in the last quarter. He ended up getting most of the flack for the team's NBA Final loss.
Here is what one article said, "The loss and his subpar play in the NBA Finals seem to stem from a combination of two key issues. One is that in spite of his amazing talents, LeBron is not the most confident player we've ever seen. He was less aggressive and more indecisive in the Finals. Those traits were even more evident in the fourth quarter."
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I heard a joke about this and it made me crack up. Here it is!
Why can't LeBron make change for a $1? Because, he can never come up with that final quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)