Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blonde Pig and Blonde Police Officer

A blonde was walking down the road with a healthy fat pig under her arm. As she passed the bus stop, someone shouted out, "Where did you get that?" The pig replied, "I won her in a raffle!"

Blonde cop pulls over a blonde driver who ran a stop sign and asks her for id. The blonde driver looks all around in her purse, glove box and car and can't find her license. Officer, I must have left my drivers license at home. Well, do you have any kind of identification on you? The blonde goes into her purse and takes out a pocket mirror and says, I do have this picture of me. Let me see says the cop. She holds up the mirror and looks in it and says, Oh terribly sorry, if I had known you were a police officer, I would not have pulled you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)