Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Obsessed Much?

I have been watching the show "Extreme Couponing"

Yes, it saves you money. However it gets to a point where you are obsessive. I mean if you have 400 coupons for a dollar off of a can of dog food already on sale for $1 and you use all your coupons. You end up having 400 cans of dog food in your house. I'm sorry folks but I find that a little ridiculous. I'm just saying buy the stuff with your coupons in moderation.

Also, when it gets to a point where you are stealing peoples papers off their porches and dumpster diving, I believe you have just a little bit of a problem.

-RandomThinker2

2 comments:

  1. Couponing can be a good thing. It's a way to save money and it's especially beneficial to those with smaller incomes and larger family's, but you should never let it get THAT out of hand! I mean really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we coupon, but it isn't that out of hand!

    ReplyDelete

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)