Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you father's out there! :D :D :D 
I love my father, he is the best man in the whole wide world. Dare to disagree? I'll understand, most people would beg to differ. Their father is the perfect father for them. I get that. :D :D :D :D ... but mine is still the best ;)
Who loved us first? Who held us first? For most people it was their father. Father's are our role models, our super hero's, our Knight's in shining armor, teddy bears with ready hugs. The man who'll love you always and with all his heart. 
Here are some words dedicated to the most important men in our lives, our daddies. 

Sweet Words:
Poem Number 1-
We may not shower him with praise
Nor mention his name in song,
And sometimes it seems that we forget
The joy he spreads as he goes along,
But it doesn’t mean that we don’t know
The wonderful role that he has had.
And away down deep in every heart
There’s a place that is just for Dad.....

Poem Number 2-
You may have thought I didn't see,Or that I hadn't heard,Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.


Perhaps you thought I missed it all,And that we'd grow apart,But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.


Without you, Dad, I wouldn't beThe (woman)(man) I am today;You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.


I've grown up with your values,And I'm very glad I did;So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

Poem Number 3-
You are my hero, DadYou're my secure foundation.When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.


You make me feel protected;I'm sheltered by your care.You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.


You have a place of honorDeep within my heart.You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

Poem Number 4-
Dad, I’m admiring you today;You’re the strength of our home—the king.The guy to seek for advice and help,
Who can do most anything.


I look up to you, and respect you, Dad,More than I can say.I love you, Dad, and I hope you have
A Happy Father’s Day!

Poem Number 5-
A Dad is respected because he gives his children leadership.
A Dad is appreciated because he gives his children care.
A Dad is valued because he gives his children time.
A Dad is loved because he gives his children the one thing they treasure most - himself. 

Poem Number 6-
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,

The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,

The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,

Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad 

Poem Number 7-
A Father means so many things...
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support right from the very start.

A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness,

No matter what comes your way.
A special generosity and always affection, too.
A father means so many things
when he's a man like you.... 

Love,
Thinker 1 <3

P.S.
Have you hugged your dad today? Or let him know just how much you love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)