Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jacob vs. Edward

Okay, I just had to ask this question. Are you a wolf girl or vamp girl? Team Edward or Jacob? What's your fancy? I like Jacob, WOO HOO!!! :D:D:D He's got a warm, friendly, outgoing personality and he's naturally handy with tools. Plus it does help that he's tall, dark and totally handsome. I have a little crush on all of them wolf guys, but the vampires aren't all bad either, they have some good points. They don't turn into dogs for one thing. I LOVE Emmett! He's funny! Haha! Buuuuuttttt Edward is a big EWWW for me. He's pasty white and he sparkles like a princess in a tiara. He's always serious and WAY too perfect! He's also rock hard and cold. BUT that's just me. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)