Friday, June 17, 2011

Check Out These Cool Blogs!

Okay, so we've been wanting some comments for a few days and zip nada zilch nothing! Well, today three very awesome people made my wish come true! THEY RESPONDED!!! :D:D:D:D I thank you all very much.
Now what can I do for them? First of all, they are bloggers too, so here are their blogs. CHECK THEM OUT!!!


Second of all, they seem like really promising blogs! The first one is a little like ours in the way that it is on a mission to tickle the funny bone! The second one is a .... catalog for kid things! :D

I hope you enjoy them and I'm really appreciative to you three!
One of them was anonymous, I don't know what I could do for you but to just say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)