Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mr. I Forgot 10 States!

Here's a game for you and your friends to play!  (<CLICK FOR FUNNY VIDEO! :D ...also inspiration for this game)

Rules: List the 50 states in 6 minutes. Easy...right? (DELAWARE!!! THAT'S THE ONE I FORGOT!!! >.< Now it comes to me -_-)

Hint: There are only 50 states....NOT 56!!! 

How I did: I got 46 of them xD Some were really obvious. 

The beauty of this game: It makes you want to kill yourself! (joking...sorta...nobody do that. I'm just quoting the above link/video. But seriously, if you're competitive, and you don't get it on the first try, this game will not leave your thoughts until you figure out those missing states!!!)

Hope you guys and gals try this out with some of your buds and family! It's really fun, especially if you're competitive! Tell me how you did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)