Monday, February 27, 2012

Breaking Dawn- The Soaking of the Ellen

Well as some of you might not know but do now, I'm a little behind when it comes to watching movies. WHICH MEANS I just now watched the new Twilight movie for the first time. I know... I don't understand it either. I hate the films but I keep coming back to them. This movie was by far my favorite though as far as the saga goes. I cannot wait for the last installment. It's my favorite part of the series! :D VAMPIRE SHOW DOWN!!! WHHHAAA!!! Can I get a holla? *crickets* ...no one? ...nobody at all? ...oh...

Well moving on! Here was my favorite scene from the movie! :D I pretty much cried.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have the freedom of speech which means you can say what you like. But we have the freedom to delete nastiness. So watch what you say ;)